Cartridge filter is provided to remove suspended matter and guard against the entry of foreign material into the final treatment.
2. HIGH PRESSURE PUMP:
To overcome the Natural Osmotic Pressure a reverse thrust of high pressure is required to separate the Ions from water. Depending upon the projection, an initial feed pressure is determined. A Vertical Multi-Stage Centrifugal Pump is used for this application.
3. REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM:
Production of low dissolved solids content by reverse osmosis using state of the art TFC Membranes. The high dissolved are separated into two streams. Product stream – with 2-3% of the feed salt will be collected. The second stream (Reject stream) of 97-98% more concentrated salt will be collected. Based on the feed conditions and controlling parameters a recovery ratio can be worked out from 60-75%.
Membranes form the barrier for the ionic separation. This separates the water into two streams. A product stream with ionic impurities and a reject stream with high ionic impurities.The ratio of two streams depends upon the design and can be anywhere between 0.3 – 0.7. The membranes are sensitive to various types of fouling and scaling factors. Hence a proper pre-treatment is necessary. Polyamide thin composite membranes are used and is currently imported items.
5. RO SKID:
The skid supports the reverse osmosis pressure vessel, membrane, control panel, pressure gauges and etc., The skid mounted design helps in assembling of components at the shop floor easier and much faster. An isometric AutoCAD design is developed for SKID Fabrication for better space utilization and plant aesthetics.
To check the quality and monitor continuously, Online Conductivity Meter will be provided at the RO permeate water.
7. DUAL MEDIA FILTER
This is a separate unit out of the RO Machine which safe guards the machine and gives a longer durability to the RO machine – the raw water is fed to this system so that the color, turbidity and suspended impurities are removed, to certain extent and then water passes to the micron filter in the RO Machine. Certain bacteria and virus are also in-activated due to the activated carbon in this chamber.
5 Micron/ 1 MicronPre-filter with cartridges Capacity : 1 m³ / hr
|IMP- USA||1 Set|
High Pressure PumpWith Motor Flow rate: 0.750m³ / hr . KW – 1 KW
|Etatron / Seko / Edose Or Equivalent.||1 No.|
|Pentair / Matrix||2 Nos.|
RO – Membranes 4”:TFC (Thin Film Composite) / BWM(Energy Saving CPA 2)
|Oasis / Toray USA Equivalent||2 Nos.|
|II||Reverse Osmosis System|
RO Skid :With necessary with required MS Valves, Pipes and Accessories
|MS –Plaster Powder Coated||1 Set|
Pipe Works:CPVC pipes and fittings for high pressure lines. Feed Flow, reject flow regulation valves to suit the design pressure ratings.
Electrical Control PanelWith Necessary cabling works with Branded Equipments
|Standard Quality||1 Lot|
RO – Membranes –203.2mm Dia X 1016mm Height ( Made in USA)
|Filmtec / Hydranautics||1 No|
Instrumentation Works:Low Pressure & RO Product and Reject flow meters
|IMP - Korea||1 Lot|
Dual Media Filter :Dual Media Filter : Supply, Erection and Commissioning of Pressure Multi-Graded Filter with following Specifications: Material of construction: FRP Vessel: 255mm (Dia) x 1370mm (Ht) Design Pressure: 10.0 Kg / Cm² Working Pressure: 6.0 Kg / Cm² Service Flowrate: 600 lph to 1300lph Filter Media: Silex, MnO2, Anthracite, Green Sand, Fine Sand, Quartz Sand, Pebbles Valves: Multi-Port Valves: Manual Accessories: Frontal pipes & Valves.
|Pentair / Aventura||1 Set|
Clients Scope RO Plant Room :Size : 1.5M (Metres) x 2.5M x 1.5 M (HOS)Equipment Foundations.
|Client Scope||As required|
High Lights of Premium Model 500LPH RO plant
1. Compact Design -Size of the RO plant is only 2 feet X 2. feet X 5 feet which will have the complete system of interconnecting pipe lines, pump, membrane control panel etc.
2. It’s just connect and start use concept. Latest design , Latest Equipment’s used, High Durability.
3. No Antiscalent required like traditional old RO plants, High pressure Auto flushing takes care of the membrane thus eliminating anti-scalent dosing cost which in turn is a very huge savings on your recurring expenditure.
4. Online Volt meter, flow-meters , panel lights, push in starter switches etc helps the operation of the machine very easier.
5. Auto flush valve(auto timed) helps to double the life of the membrane.
6. Low pressure switch and tank full option can make the system fully automatic.
7. No Operator or No Anit-scalent topping is required, the plant can be made fully Automatic with Zero manual intervention.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FULLY IMPORTED REVERSE OSMOSIS PLANTS
• Schools, Institutions, offices and factories
• Offices and Factories with strength ranging from 75 Persons to 500 Persons
• Hotels, Restaurants, Food and Beverage Industry.
• Centralized RO plant suitable for Flats and Apartments
• Pharmaceutical & Chemical Industry
• Paper and Pulp Industry.
• Also, can be customized as per requirement.